Maintenance of solid wood dining chairs
Even the solid wood dining table and chairs with simple design can easily create a warm and comfortable restaurant. When solid wood dining tables and chairs bring us the enjoyment of beauty, of course, we must also maintain them reasonably.
1. When placing the solid wood dining table and chairs, they should be placed flat to prevent the dining table and chairs from being in unstable conditions and loosening the layout. Do not obstruct the use of indoor sockets, switches, lamps and other furniture, and separate from the wall. 5- 10CM insists on ventilation and should not be placed in a very humid place to prevent the furniture from swelling and decay for a long time. The air-conditioning port is also not allowed near the stove, it is easy to crack and deform.
2. Avoid placing beverages, chemicals or overheated objects on the solid wood dining table to avoid damaging the natural color of the wooden surface. If it is made of Meinaboard, when there is a lot of dirt, it is recommended to use a diluted neutral detergent and warm water to wipe it once, and then wipe it with clean water. Remember to wipe off the residual water stains with a soft dry cloth and wait until it is completely wiped off. After that, use the maintenance wax to polish, even if you are done, only by paying attention to daily cleaning and maintenance can the wooden furniture last forever.
3. Almost all dining tables are afraid of heat, and solid wood dining tables are no exception. Therefore, you must use heat insulation pads when placing hot things on the dining table. Otherwise, after a meal, you will only see a circle on the table. The white dirt in the circle, no matter how good the mood is, it has flew beyond the nine heavens. Facing the white dirt on the table, you can try the following tips for removing the white dirt: To remove the white dirt on the wooden table, you can use cotton moistened with camphor oil to wipe back and forth along the traces of the white dirt. If you want to remove the white dirt on the glass, you can pour some scouring oil in the place where there is white dirt, and then wipe it off with old stockings.
4. What should I do if the solid wood dining table and chair is scratched? The problem of scratched dining table most often occurs in families with children. Curious and active children often create “surprises” in your life. Most of the time, you always It feels like it’s too late. Don’t worry, you can solve the problem like this: the colored wooden dining table and chairs can first use dye to make up the injured area, and after the dye is dry, apply a layer of bright wax evenly. Using wood floor repair fluid can also easily remove minor scratches on tables and chairs.
5. When moving the solid wood dining table and chair, it is necessary for two people to lift it together, lift and put it lightly, don’t drag it hard, do not transfer all of them when crossing or moving, lightly disassemble and transfer. After moving, please tighten the layout connection fasteners, do not arbitrarily differentiate and modify parts.
6. Don’t knock the surface of the solid wood dining table with heavy objects, or cut things on the dining table to prevent damage to the exterior. Overweight items should not be placed directly on the table or the edge of the table, so the center of gravity of the furniture is unstable or overturned, and the legs of the table may crack.