Maintenance of leather dining chair
1. For the newly purchased leather dining chair or office chair, first wash the wet towel with clean water, wring it out and wipe off the dust and dirt on the surface of the chair, and then gently wipe the leather surface with care agent one or two times (do not use waxy Care products), so that a protective film is formed on the surface of the dermis, so that the dirt in the future will not easily penetrate into the pores of the dermis, which is convenient for future cleaning.
2. Avoid sharp objects from scratching the leather.
3. Avoid oil stains, ballpoint pens, ink, etc. stain the leather chair. If you find stains on the leather of the chair, you should immediately clean it with a leather cleaner. If there is no leather cleaner, use a clean white towel with a little alcohol to gently wipe the stain, then dry it with a dry wet towel, and finally use a protective agent Care.
4. The daily care of the leather chair can be wiped with a wrung wet towel. About 2-3 months, use a leather cleaner to clean the sofa, or use a household vacuum cleaner to absorb dust on the leather surface.
5. In order to prolong the service life and prevent children from jumping and playing on the sofa, the body with sweat should not directly touch the leather of the chair.
6. The leather chair should be placed 5-10cm away and keep it well ventilated.
7. Avoid direct sunlight on leather chairs. If there is often sunlight in the living room, you may wish to adjust the position of several leather chairs at intervals to prevent obvious color difference; if the humidity is high, you can use the weak sun from 8 to 10 in the morning. Light exposure for 7 days, 1 hour a day, once every 3 months
8. Choose leather special maintenance fluid for regular maintenance. When using, wipe the surface with a small amount each time and multiple times. After the maintenance solution is dry, wipe the brightening with a dry soft cloth to prevent drying or fading of the leather.
9. Once it is stained with soda drinks, it should be treated immediately to prevent water and sweetness from penetrating into the pores. At this time, saddle soap for leather should be used, and sponge should be dipped in a circular motion to focus on the center. Finally Wipe dry with a soft cloth.